Saturday, March 13, 2010

When He Pours A Cup of Water Music (2003, now)

He said: This hopeful good news -
You must spread it all around.
So from my heart to yours then

~ [With their own sound] ~

The lyrics of His wise Words,
Liquid music from the air
Can I pass some over to you now
To show you that I care?

If with His songs you want to linger
'Cause you hum them in your head
If the joy just fascinates you
Remember what He said:

"This means everlasting life..."
John seventeen, verse three -
Just passing on life's water
That some once passed to me.

"And the spirit and the bride
keep on saying:'Come!'
And let anyone hearing
say: 'Come!'
And let anyone that is thirsting
come;
let anyone that wishes
TAKE LIFE'S WATER FREE."*
                                
(Just passing on that offer
That was given me.)


*(Revelation 22:17)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home