Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Waiting (II)

It's not too down
Living this way
Cut off hard from all the fun
And how we used to play.


Shot down,
It was to be expected
Talking to haters,
Staying connected.

Oh well,
This numb will pass
Peace will come

It'll come at last.


No other music
To compare you to
I miss it...
But I'm gonna stay true.

Now guitars play
But the words aren't great
I long for anthems
Of yesterday.

I miss melodies
Of energy

All the flying-songs,
And SINGING ALONG.

If you
Should CHANGE your mind
Meet me, please,
On the other side

In brother-sister
Paradise
When all music
Will breathe joy and life.

But for now,
I'm flat ashore
No band thrills me
Anymore.

Guess I'll learn
Guitar some more
And "wait it out"
In "folk" land, bored.

But it won't be long
No, it won't be long
Oh it won't be long
I hope you'll sing Jah's songs.

[Addendum]:

Pardon, please
My ingrateful thought -
For a moment
I forgot...


Blessings from God
I want to sing his truth
For the love of him,
No matter what you choose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home